Thursday, September 11, 2008

nine in the middle



08.09.08

Nice date. My parents are off to Kedah today. But they will be back after berbuka. That means I have to cook! Luckily it’s only for me and my maid. Did I just mention I have to cook for my maid? Well, sad but so true, my maid doesn’t know how to cook!! I decided to cook a very simple dish, nasi goreng kampung and ayam goreng. Yummy!! Not that bad I must say. Should I be a chef after this and open a restaurant?? Ha-ha. Get real girl. Oh yeah, last night I was with my girls. We had fun berbuka at Red box Sogo and shopping in Jalan TAR (damn that sarimut is still ringing in my ear!). Oh I missed them so much…I think I will never have anymore good friends after this. They are my limited ones, which I really trust. I believe as we grow older, we have fewer friends. The only remains are the good ones that we found along the way. Hmm…Im blank. Oh wait; I watched a program about cheerleader’s investigation on E! just now. A mother’s quote from that program really hit me. She always tells her daughter that we only live once. So, go for it and do the best in what you think you are good at. We don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow, thus we cannot live in a What If situation all the time… I agreed with her because ive been in the ‘what if’ valley everyday before this, I can’t take it anymore. The only way I avoided it, is to believe in myself and just do it. It’s like now or never. Some may say im blunt, but it satisfies me and I don’t have to go through another day thinking of the same old shit… Despite of that, I yet to find my happiness. I hope I can find real happiness after this. I had enough jokes in my life and I don’t think it’s funny anymore. Oh so depressing!! I know!!…reminds me of my BFF. Excuse us. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we should take pictures of evry thing and post it...