Tuesday, November 11, 2008

0% of 100% ME

im tired!! seriously, sadly to say that until today i am yet to find that one thing that im good at. he loves me and told me not to worry because i have a good heart. but where does good heart goes?can it give you happiness? i always envy people who are talented and really good at what they do best. well, im proud to say that i can do a lot of things..just that im not good at anything. depressing isnt it?? he told me that i have no confidence in me. but how can i be confident when i know i can't do anything right..far from being perfect! eg. i do can sing, but its better when i keep silence, i can write, but its a junk of my own, i can draw but not colouring, i can run but only for a few laps, i can write lyrics, but without a melody.......
suddenly i realize something...i am good at messing with things. well at least for now. i always wanted to be that someone. its just that i am not quite sure what that someone is all about....
i have a dream and my dream is in my dream only.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for giving me a chance.
Thank you for injecting life in me.
Thank you for being what you are.
Thank you for trying to be part of me.
Thank you for your love and affection.
Thank you for your smile.
Thank you for beautiful mind.
Thank you for your inner beauty.
Thank you for your beautiful smile.
Thank you for your for your good heart.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for being there when i need you most.
Thank you for sharing.
I can just go on and on to thank you but it will never end! Thank you for loving me! And you call yourself 0% of 100%? Wrong! You are 101% of 100%!

Unknown said...

Is there hope?
Am I a victim of your past?
Will I ever see light at the end of the tunnel?
Am I dreaming the impossible?
Will I be good enough for you?
Am I being selfish?
What have I done to deserve a rejection?
Will I be able to take whatever you may decide?
Will I ever be given a chance?
Should I be compared?
Will I ever be able to survive an emotional disaster?
Is there life after you?
Will it just remain a beautiful dream that turns into a nightmare?
Will all these mind boggling questions ever be answered?
Why? Why? Why?
Why do I have to fall in love with you?
Is it fated? Karma? God's gift? Its definitely not a choice but an answered prayer!
I love you so much, too much for me to ever let it go, too much for me to accept a rejection! I will go through the challenges ahead!