Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sometimes its ok to CRY

i remembered i was talking to my friend one day. i was telling her about my dark history. she was stunned,overwhelmed, shocked and cried. while i just looked at her and smiled,i said dont cry.it was all past and infact i dont want to remember anything, anymore. she asked me how can i be so cool.how can i be so strong. i just smiled,again. in my life, i've been smiling and acted like i have nothing to worry about.sad is never in my dictionary. but suddenly i felt this urge to cry. i dont know why.does that mean i'm not strong anymore? or does that mean i am not happy anymore?
NO!i am still that strong girl who turned out to be a stronger woman..
i think sometimes its just ok for you to cry.let it all go.just dont let people know.

1 comment:

uncle shaq said...

hurm .. sounds like life was not that fair to you and you've grown to be a very strong person.

anyways, just dropping by

regards,
uncle